Tuesday, November 27, 2007

One Night

I was on the Internet one night.
And came across someone so nice.
We introduced ourselves and talked about certain things.
But never did I know that this could happen.
I can't figure out what to do.
All I seem to think about is you.
Before I go to bed and when I wake up too.
That's how I know these feelings are true.
How could it be that you're so far but yet near.
When constantly, I'm wishing you were here.
I thank God for sending you my way.
And to see you soon is what I pray.
It's funny how one night we're online.

Pic taken from deviantart

8 comments:

thewildhunter said...

who's that lucky guy??? i want to knw... :P

nadhee said...

ehehhe wonder who cud tat be?? :D

Anonymous said...

Wow!! is that wat really happened............

The Sparkling Angel said...

i think u'll knw wildhunter :)

Appy said...

nice poem ingey!!! Is that hw u guys met???? ma also curios????????? ;)

Anonymous said...

hey sparkling angel... the poem is really nice... Short but yet very meaningful... for those who dunno, i can assure u this is very true... n that's how her love story began :D

Anonymous said...

is that the way u met ur wild hunter????? anyway it's really nice:)

Anonymous said...

wow that must be the way met ur wild hunter right???///// hehe. it's a nice one:)